Chris Jones Advanced Soccer Camp is designed for players ages 8-12, and offers an opportunity to learn and enjoy the many aspects of the game in a fun and competitive environment. The purpose of the camp is to provide quality instruction based on the four pillars of soccer (technical, tactical, physical, and mental). Each day will end with a workshop hosted by a guest that is qualified in his or her field.
Every player will leave camp better prepared for soccer at the next level (club or high school).
$125 per player
• Camp T-shirt
• Lunch and snacks
• Daily workshops, including:
- The importance of nutrition
- Sportsmanship and what is means to be a student-athlete
- Pre and post-game stretching and conditioning
- Laws of the game: Let’s talk to a Referee.
What to Bring: Soccer Cleats - Shin Guards - Water bottle
*All registration and fees are due by July 1st. Make checks out to:
Chris Jones - CJASC Mail checks and registration to:
Chris Jones – CJASC
122 Barnhill Road • Summerville, SC 29456